Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back to the same ol'

This is a post for the ladies. Seeking some advice here. I am so frustrated. So, it seems that my perfect blood sugars lasted for one week and then right back to out of control. That's right, my bs's were great for the week that I had my period. That has never ever happened before. It was such a great week. I felt like i had the control that i had been missing for years. Then, as soon as my rag was done, so were the good bs's. This has me so down. Also, on Wednesday this week my good eye started to bleed again. What the hell?!?!?! I haven't been able to see out of my right eye for 2 months, but I had gotten used to that...I know, weird. But now my other eye is @$%^#$! I had to go home from work because I couldn't see. Now, they won't let me come back until I am cleared by a doctor. I am scared to go to a doctor because they could pull my license. This is such a viscious disease. I feel like I can't do anything right. I need help.

No comments: