Thursday, February 14, 2008

3 Down More to go!!!

Had my first weigh in last night. I was super nervous and sure that I hadn't lost anything. Since Sunday my bloodsugars have been...well, perfect. It's been great, however, on Tuesday and Wednesday I had pretty bad lows where I ended up eating my face off. I thought that I had blown any weight loss, but obviously I was wrong. I lost 3 pounds and am pretty happy about that. If I can readjust the settings on my pump then maybe I won't get those lows and I'll be able to lose more next week. Here's to hoping!!!!

1 comment:

Tonyia said...

Hi Lisa! Congratulations on your loss~I know how difficult it can be! I wanted to thank you for the sussy! The chocolate is just in time for Valentines Day. I haven't gotten a chance to look at the papers fully yet, but it looks like the storm that hit us at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb got you as well! We are finally melting out of it.

Thanks again for the goodies.
Tonyia